Mr Bungle @ Winooski, VT 1999-11-04 (SB)

 

 
A friend pointed this one out to me as one of the best Bungle shows he heard so I had to bump it to the top
 



Mr. Bungle 1999.11.04
Higher Ground - Winooski, VT

Thanks to SxPxDxCx for the setlist!

01 The Air-Conditioned Nightmare
02 Ars Moriendi
03 Metti una sera a cena
04 None of Them Knew They Were Robots
05 Violenza Domestica
06 - Burlington interlude -
07 I Feel for You (Jerry Reed)
08 Chemical Marriage
09 Goodbye Sober Day
10 Città violenta (Ennio Morricone)
11 Sweet Charity
12 Drug Me (Dead Kennedys)
13 Golem II: The Bionic Vapour Boy
14 Travolta > Ei raat tomar amar (Hemanta Mukherjee) > If You Had My Love (Jennifer Lopez) >  My Ass Is On Fire
15 Vanity Fair
16 Desert Search for Techno Allah
17 Retrovertigo
18 24 Mila Baci (Adriano Celentano)
19 Ma Meeshka Mow Skwoz

Comments

  1. What a treat!
    First time I see this one.
    Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List