Peter Gabriel @ Universal Amphitheatre 1982-12-16

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/u/5PvGL4BX


Let's hope Flashback17 keeps posting.

PETER GABRIEL
Universal Ampitheater, Universal City, CA
December 16, 1982 (Night Two)

Audence Recording
Recorder: Sony d5m
Mics: Sennheiser Binaural Headset
Transfer: PB Pioneer CT-5507R > SoundBlaster X4>Audacity 3.7.7 @96k-24bit
Normalized > Level adjustments > FLAC 48k-24bit
1st gen speed and pitch adj -3.0%
No added signal processing
Quality:A
[01:47:00]

01 The Rhythm Of The Heat 
02 I Have The Touch 
03 Not One Of Us 
04 The Family And The Fishing Net 
05 Shock The Monkey
06 Family Snapshot
07 Intruder 
08 I Go Swimming
09 Lay Your Hands On Me 
10 Solsbury Hill
11 Band Introduction
12 I Don't Remember 
13 San Jacinto
14 On the Air
15 The Kiss of Life (With Phil Collins singing and dancing)
16 Biko

Peter Gabriel - Vocals, Piano
Jerry Marotta - Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals 
Tony Levin - Chapman Stick, Bass, Backing Vocals
David Rhodes - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Larry Fast - Synthesizers, Piano

Flashback17
2026




Comments

  1. I just hope Gman continues posting, can't get enough of his posts on every blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's me? I actually need to do better, I'm so behind on mastering my concert recordings to get posted. And thank you!

      Delete
    2. I just sent my mastered recording of Roger Daltrey from 8/28 here in Vegas. I think it should be posted soon. More to come, I just need to carve out the time to get them all done.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this. I saw this tour in San Francisco; it was a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a re-tracked version of this which I did, as it was all over the place. Hoping whomever is mastering these takes better care in tracking them, or let me do it..... fabulous quality, and a gem for the Gabriel archive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List