Lou Reed @ Copenhagen, Denmark 1973-09-19

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/u/eGTLSNEp

Lou Reed
"The Phantom Animal"
Originally on Gold Standard (no number)
Falkonerteatret, Copenhagen, Denmark
September 19, 1973

Mono soundboard (most likely) > ? > Silver CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC (L8, SA)

1.  Intro/Sweet Jane        9:37
2.  How Do You Think It Feels?    3:42
3.  Caroline Says I        3:40
4.  I'm Waiting for the Man    5:06
5.  Satellite of Love        5:13
6.  Walk on the Wild Side    5:10
7.  Oh Jim            5:13
8.  Heroin               13:22
9.  Rock and Roll        6:59
10. White Light/White Heat    6:42
11. Vicious            7:25

Lou Reed - Vocals
Steve Hunter - Guitar
Dick Wagner - Guitar
Pentii Glan - Drums
Ral Colcord - Keyboards
Prakash John - Bass

Note:  Some of the musician credits are incorrect on the artwork.

Artwork included.

01 Intro-Sweet Jane.flac:18017d3714bbc3dc70b374897dd16947
02 How Do You Think It Feels.flac:c0068ad52042b12be79024080e23363b
03 Caroline Says I.flac:990d4db1165463ebe0cdfbfa44ef2b4f
04 I'm Waiting for the Man.flac:a9fb2edbbde8581412466e3ee502156a
05 Satellite of Love.flac:b9462fc2fd5f4b313e5b61fd432ba412
06 Walk on the Wild Side.flac:064823707a34bb498bfaceaab47c8d79
07 Oh Jim.flac:44e183bc0712e5087a3b5bd605349b77
08 Heroin.flac:cf39f9a790385e7d1400a86d8322b4de
09 Rock and Roll.flac:e864fa67058c06fda8bea74f68b7df5d
10 White Light White Heat.flac:d34ad53691baac1d31675c502e686670
11 Vicious.flac:efcbd6baffb72294e66785f62f3f7c2c


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List