Pink Floyd @ Winterland 1972-09-24

 



https://pixeldrain.com/u/vFwcsmLw


I removed all references to the original site it was taken from as I am getting all sorts of warnings. I likely got it from Dime or TTD

This is great. 


Pink Floyd
Winterland 1972
Sigma 100

1972.09.24
Winterland Auditorium
San Francisco, CA

Audience recording

Original bootleg discs -> EZ CD Audio Converter -> FLAC level 5
Ripped and shared by Gullveig.org

The Dark Side Of The Moon
101 Speak To Me
102 Breathe
103 On The Run
104 Time
105 Breathe (Reprise)
106 The Great Gig In The Sky
107 Money
108 Us And Them
109 Any Colour You Like
110 Brain Damage
111 Eclipse

201 One Of These Days
202 Careful With That Axe, Eugene
203 Echoes
204 Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List