Suede And The Paraorchestra @ London, UK 2025-09-19

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


This is great, I only read the fine print now or else I would have listened as soon as I got it. Hardly listened to any Suede at all since I finally got to see them (again) in 2022

https://pixeldrain.com/u/pGhv3Uyv


SUEDE AND THE PARAORCHESTRA - QUEEN ELIZABETH HALL, LONDON - 19 SEP 2025 16BIT MASTER

SETLIST

01 INTRO-SHE
02 EVERYTHING WILL FLOW
03 DANCING WITH THE EUROPEANS
04 THE WILD ONES
05 LIFE IS GOLDEN
06 DAWN CHORUS
07 JUNE RAIN
08 SLEEPING PILLS
09 THE INVISIBLES
10 INDIAN STRINGS
11 SHE STILL LEADS ME ON
12 PANTOMIME HORSE
13 SOMETIMES I FEEL ILL FLOAT AWAY
14 THE 2 OF US
15 THE ONLY WAY I CAN LOVE YOU
16 SOMEWHERE BETWEEN AN ATOM AND A STAR
17 FLYTIPPING
18 TRASH
19 ENCORE-STILL LIFE
20 BECAUSE THE NIGHT

CA11'S>SONY PCM A10>CD WAVE/AUDACITY/TLH>DIME YOU

Recorded end of row Richards side just a few rows from the front.

Second of 2 incredible shows from Suede's Southbank take over, if Saturday's and
Wednesday's shows are out there please share or point me in the right direction.

A decent enough capture, I did lower the levels after T6 as I noticed they had been
set quiet high and didn't want to risk any/too much clipping.

Share freely and use wisely

Cheers 

Chatts99


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List