Tanya Donelly @ Oxford, UK 1997-10-01

 

No I am not gonna orphan this blog, just so swamped with work right now and the post Covid surge

 

I am so over torrents though I do post when I can so anyone is free to grab anything and seed/reseed etc, great if you are having issues like me and need share ratio help, however this one is going up right now

 

this is one of those slit in the side for a microphone recordings but seems pretty rare, the guy did it specifically for me since the LA show was same night as Rolling Stones at Dodger Stadium (who has the Hollywood Athletic Club show anyway?)

TANYA DONELLY
OXFORD, UK @ ZODIAC
1997-10-01

1st Gen Cassette -> CDRW700 -> EAC -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. The Bees
02. Restless
03. Acrobat
04. Lantern
05. Low Red Moon
06. The Bright Light
07. Pretty Deep
08. Manna
09. Swoon
10. Dusted
11. Time Of The Season
12. Feed The Tree



https://we.tl/t-Ab6spivCJG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission