Green Day @ Houston, TX 2021-07-29 (DVD-9)

 

Green Day

THE HELLA MEGA TOUR 2021.

Live at Minute Maid Park

Houston, Texas

2021-07-29 DVD9/NTSC version

Setlist:

01 - Bohemian Rhapsody (Intro)

02 - Blitzkrieg Bop (Intro)

03 - American Idiot

04 - Holiday

05 - Know Your Enemy

06 - Pollyanna

07 - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

08 - Longview

09 - Welcome to Paradise

10 - Hitchin' a Ride

11 - Rock And Roll All Nite

12 - Brain Stew

13 - St. Jimmy

14 - When I Come Around

15 - 21 Guns

16 - Minority

17 - Knowledge

18 - Basket Case

19 - She

20 - Wake Me Up When September Ends

21 - Still Breathing

22 - Jesus Of Suburbia

23 - Good Riddance (Time of your Life)

Total Time: 01:46:39


DVD & Blu-ray Produce From HD-Audience-1080p From YouTube: Yes

DVD Info:

Medai: aud-shot

Menu: Yes

Chapters (SongSelect): Yes

SoundMenu: Yes

Video: NTSC & PAL/16:9 Widescreen

Audio: LPCM/1536 Kbps/2 Ch


DVD Covers Included On links Download +++++++++++++++ I am not a Green Day fan but a friend is onstage so I just had to check this out and looking forward to Dodger Stadium as well. I grabbed this off Deer5001 site. All I did was repack in fresh folder (so it doesn't extract as VIDEO_TS) and put on WeTransfer, good for 7 days, so it doesn't take you a few days to get it.

Unfortunately the view kinda sucks.

KAT file is a little better. Every once in awhile I would sign up for Ausfile and binge, but then it wouldn't accept my password or send me change password emails so I lost out on the downloads and whatever money they extorted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission