it's been awhile, write to ijwthstd AT yahoo DOT com if you can help **ETERNAL WANT LIST** (Nothing added since Dec 25 post, just bumping to the top for new users) In this total media universe with everything at my fingertips, individual shows have taken on a lot less importance, however I still want to get my eyes and ears on these. This was copied off a much older list where I deleted several found titles so it's not impossible I'd say I have plenty to trade but I stopped withholding stuff for those purposes years ago. I can always offer up the super secret Mystery Drive list of my friend's rare masters (1971 to 2017) and pull something from there. Really one of the only things I am hoarding is that list only to preserve my sanity. Remember your hoarded recordings are only worth something while there are still people alive who care. Therapy? @ Whisky A Go Go Nov 1992 (this was recorded) Therapy @ The Roxy 5/4/96 (saw this on a list of Westwood One shows,...
This probably won't be up very long, it will be considered obsolete as soon as another source pops up. I won't be going to any other shows. Today's playlist in a few hours https://pixeldrain.com/u/r7oXPsi1
DVD Bootleg Union Repost dump. I found this folder on a long neglected hard drive and will use it to fill out some space from the Google drive 2TB / $2.99 a month sale. I will keep these up a few weeks at least then they will be gone forever. Most DVD's are filed away and buried. There may be screenshots and info files somewhere if you search. Keep bookmarked as I am going to keep adding but the folder is going to take a few days to a week to fill up. Not everything I posted here was saved. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16ziBqZ7qps0yq_-lFaN2xDp3mam3xjpH?usp=drive_link AEROSMITH @ CLARKSTON, MI 2014-09-09 AEROSMITH @ ROCK IN RIO 2017-09-21 GG ALLIN / DEE DEE RAMONE @ REHEARSAL 1991-11-00 BAT FOR LASHES @ COACHELLA 2013-04-13 BEASTIE BOYS @ EXIT FESTIVAL 2007-07-13 BEYONCE @ COACHELLA 2018-04-14 BLUES PILLS @ WERCHTER, BELGIUM 2017-07-01 CHARLI XCX @ OPEN'ER FESTIVAL 2017-06-29 CHEAP TRICK @ HOUSTON, TX 1977-1978 CHLOE x HALLE @ COACHELLA 201...
Comments
Post a Comment