Joe Perry & Friends @ The Roxy 2018-01-16

 JOE PERRY & FRIENDS
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA @ ROXY THEATRE
2018-01-16

AT831 -> BB -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Let The Music Do The Talking
03. Toys In The Attic
04. Pandora's Box
05. Shakin' My Cage
06. I'll Do Happiness (Terry Reid)
07. Sick & Tired (Terry Reid)
08. Won't Let Me Go (Terry Reid)
09. Fortunate One (Chris Robinson)
10. Fortunate One (Chris Robinson)
11. Spanish Sushi
12. -intro-
13. Eve Of Destruction (Johnny Depp on guitar)
14. -intro-
15. I Wanna Roll (David Johansen)
16. I'm Going Crazy (David Johansen)
17. Countryside Boulevard (Robin Zander)
18. Aye, Aye, Aye (Robin Zander)
19. Quake (Gary Cherone)
20. Rockin' Train (Gary Cherone)
21. -intro-
22. Come Together  (all except DJ)
23. Train Kept A Rollin' (Slash, Gary Cherone)




Joe Perry guitar, vocals
Dean Deleo guitar
Robert Deleo bass
Buck Johnson keyboards
David Goodstein drums
Johnny Depp plays guitar on a few random songs but I lost track
Gary Cherone lead vocals on Aerosmith songs at beginning and end

 

 Not a typo, they do play Fortunate One twice!

 

True story: A few weeks later I brought discs to an event and Terry Reid happened to be there and I gave them to him and he said fuck yeah and gave me a hug


 

https://we.tl/t-A9VYDd6b0q

Comments

  1. Oh damn, I missed out on this. Any chance for a new transfer?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission