Primus @ San Diego 10/19/21

 Was counting down the years until I could see Primus at the Greek Oct 17 only to have it pre-empted by the Stones Sofi Stadium show.

 

Saw Primus 6 times 1991 to 1993 then sorta tuned them out until I saw them with Slayer in 2019 and those shows were amazing so of course I had to see this. Made the trek to San Diego and scored row A behind the pit in front of the PA.


Some annoying people around me but they didn't step on the recording too much.


These are raw waves of both sets uploaded from the hotel room, will track it out eventually.

 

Love the venue, can't believe I never went there before. Just assumed it would be like the Greek, spread out and low volume as not to disturb the student but I really liked the layout and volume was not a problem this time.

 Turns out this was the 30th Anniversary of the Anthrax, Public Enemy, Primus, Young Black Teenagers show at Irvine Meadows. PE was uploaded many times from 2 different sources and Anthrax was officially released, will see if I can find the Primus set.

 

CAL COAST CREDIT UNION OPEN AIR THEATRE, SAN DIEGO, CA


https://we.tl/t-ls6VMb9xm5

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission