The Doobie Brothers @ The Forum 2021-10-09

THE DOOBIE BROTHERS @ THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CA 2021-10-09

https://we.tl/t-5VUfDMbxe6

I am having issues with the mic plug which is putting pops on my recordings and in this case I don't feel like fixing them all. This is just the raw wave of the complete 2 1/2 hour show, mostly sounds good, you can try to fix them or not but I just don't wanna hassle it now. The audio restoration plug in on Soundforge has mixed results. Any other ideas? Also not sure what I am doing for mics other than trying to tape it down because I am pretty much going out every ngiht right now. Fix, track, repost or enjoy as is but I am going to backburner it for now.

 

This is with Michael McDonald

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission