Danzig Sings Elvis @ Hollywood Roosevelt 2021-10-31

 DANZIG SINGS ELVIS
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD ROOSEVELT
2021-10-31

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. One Night
03. Baby Let's Play House
04. Lonely Boy Blue
05. Is It So Strange
06. Like A Baby
07. Pocketful Of Rainbows
08. Girl Of My Best Friend
09. Young And Beautiful
10. Loving Arms
11. Always On My Mind
12. She Thinks I Still Care
13. Fever
14. First In Line
15. When It Rains It Pours
16. Love Me
17. C.C. Rider
18. Little Sister
19. Mystery Train / Tiger Man

Glenn Danzig as Elvis Presley

with

Jesse Dayton on guitar
Ronnie King on piano
Steve Zing on drums


Tied for my most expensive ticket ever (also a Halloween show) at 200$. Face was 186$ but found a front table VIP at the last minute with a much higher face. Got me put right in front of Jesse Dayton which was great but unfortunately the vocals were behind me or whatever I could get out of the monitor. But if you are a Jesse Dayton fan you might dig it.

I wanted to go see him at the Redwood but there was a scheduling conflict. Also wanted to give this to him so if you know him feel free to pass it on.


https://we.tl/t-LbNDNEfQRf

Jesse Dayton at the Redwood (22 mins then he goes by the bar and plays some more)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFpPCZ5JQTU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission