Miley Cyrus @ Crypto.com Arena 2022-02-12

MILEY CYRUS
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CRYPTO.COM ARENA
BUD LIGHT SUPER BOWL MUSIC FEST
2022-02-12

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. We Can't Stop (with Where Is My Mind)
03. Plastic Hearts
04. Heart Of Glass
05. 4x4
06. SMS (Bangerz)
07. Dooo It!
08. 23
09. -intro-
10. Never be Me
11. Maybe
12. 7 Things
13. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
14. See You Again
15. Jolene
16. -intro-
17. High
18. You
19. Like A Prayer
20. Edge Of Midnight
21. The Climb
22. Wrecking Ball (with Nothing Compares 2 U)
23. Party In The U.S.A.


https://we.tl/t-7XLrQ0I2vp


About 10 years ago my friend was walking his elderly tore down mutt that looked like a dish rag and tied it up outside a bakery on Melrose and went in to order. He looked outside and saw Miley Cyrus petting the dog. That's pretty much everything I need to know about her.

In case you haven't been following, I am an avid user of the secondary market and like to keep an eye out for crashing events and often the ticket hunt is often the most fun part of the night. That was my main interest in attending all 3 nights of Super Bowl Music Fest though I don't care about football or even any of the acts playing. I was kinda assuming this would follow the same pattern as the previous two gigs with prices in freefall and getting in for next to nothing, but early afternoon the opposite happened with prices going up and by 7pm there was nothing under 150$ on the secondary. I should have bought on Friday. But I found a street scalper (who I usually ignore) who hooked me up with an upper deck for $80. Yes, that's a total ijwthstd move, going to a nearly sold out with cheapest face $150 plus fees and less than $100 in my pocket and not worrying about it.

Since it's been a slow year and I already know Green Day puts on a good show I was okay spending that much.

Was able to get relocated downstairs though with a great view of the stage. She put on a really good show too. This was definitely the best night of the 3.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission