Sparks @ Disney Hall 2022-02-08

SPARKS
LOS ANGELES, CA @ WALT DISNEY CONCERT HALL
2022-02-08

(No recording info)

01. Intro / The Number One Song In Heaven
02. So May We Start
03. Angst In My Pants
04. Tips For Teens
05. Under The Table With Her
06. Get In The Swing
07. I Married Myself
08. I Predict
09. Wonder Girl
10. Stravinsky's Only Hit
11. Shopping Mall Of Love
12. Johnny Delusional
13. -Russell-
14. We Love Each Other So Much
15. Edith Piaf Said It Better Than Me
16. Lawnmower
17. Music That You Can Dance To
18. The Rhythm Thief
19. Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth
20. When Do I Get To Sing My Way
21. My Baby's Taking Me Home
22. The Number One Song In Heaven
23. This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us
24. Amateur Hour
25. -band introductions-
26. Suburban Homeboy
27. All That
28. -Ron says Thanks-

https://we.tl/t-pk1cpBTXXr


Unfortunately this place instituted a booster requirement on top of the vaccine mandate and since I spent a few weeks in January with Covid I wasn't able to actually get the booster. And as with the few other times I saw them, prices were crashing hard on the secondary. Thankfully my friend recorded it!

Comments

  1. Please thank your friend for the great share! And thank you for the upload!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to echo the big thanks for sharing this! Magnificent show

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission