Update

A biblical level crisis was just thrust upon me so other than upping any gig I sneak off to there will be reduced activity but I am still here.

I just noticed on the sidebar I can pull up all the old comments so maybe I will start flipping through and doing repost requests, addressing questions, etc as time allows. I certainly wasn't ignoring (almost) anyone.

Also it's getting warm and I hope to be spending more time outdoors before it gets too hot but we will see.

Really wrapped up in world events making me really detached from all this. The first week I was right here in front of my computer and my collection but really unable to much but follow what was happening in Ukraine.

Lastly, I make no claim over anything, feel free to repost or torrent anything anywhere. No credit necessary. If I want to be one putting something on Dime, I will post there first.


Comments

  1. Thank you for all the shows....... and the time it takes to pop them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to heat about your emergency, take car of yourself. Thanks for the music and all your hard work. Best wishes during your difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work, keep going please

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing a crisis. I am emensely appreciative for all that you do. Here's hoping your corner of the universe rights itself, posthaste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...if all goes well, and you do comb through the repost requests, I did miss the last batch of Bowie shows...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time to take care of yourself - Positive vibes sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well, and hopefully you get it resolved quickly and easily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission