Afro Punk Bowie @ Wizdome LA 2022-04-01 (Fishbone members + Seal)

AFRO PUNK BOWIE
LOS ANGELES, CA @ WIZDOME LA
2022-04-01

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Space Oddity
03. Heroes
04. Sue (Or In A Season Of Crime)
05. Ashes To Ashes
06. Moonage Daydream
07. The Man Who Sold The World
08. Blue Jean
09. China Girl
10. Lazarus
11. Fame
12. Quicksand
13. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)
14. -intro-
15. Rebel Rebel (with Seal)
16. Let's Dance (with Seal)
17. Suffragette City (with Seal)
18. -the end-


Angelo Moore - vocals, saxaphone
Chris Dowd - keyboards, vocals
Norwood Fisher - bass
Tony Austin - drums
Justin Warfied - vocals
Brett Farkas - guitar
Steve Agabon - guitar

special guest:
Seal - vocals



My head was way too straight for this light show. Way overpriced but still glad I captured it.

Predictably, nothing off Outside or Earthling!

Ugh - static and mic artifacts. I bought new ones but just leery about taking them out just yet with all the traveling I want to do. I am way too hard on these. Crammed in my pocket for long bus ride, crammed into my hiding spot even before ticket shopping so I can be ready to go right in or in this case, just running the 8 blocks to my bus stop so I can catch the next bus without being stuck on the street for another hour.


https://we.tl/t-1biK96LDQ0

 


Links are good for a week, anyone is free to repost with their preferred provider on their own blog or forum as I may not be taking any repost requests going forward.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission