Bazeen @ Salt Lake City Living Traditions Festival 2022-05-21

 BAZEEN
SALT LAKE CITY, UT @ LIBRARY SQUARE AMPHITHEATRE STAGE
LIVING TRADITIONS FESTIVAL
2022-05-21

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)


While I was wandering SLC I stumbled across an ethnic culture festival and captured this band playing North African music! I caught a few other partial sets but I stumbled across this on the way from breakfast to the Mysteries Of The Great Salt Lake tour so it was several hours before I was able to get back and capture this complete and a few other segments.

Seems like they only play SLC area, if you ever cross paths, check them out!

 https://we.tl/t-RQswv6kVSX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission