Supergrass @ The Wiltern 2022-05-13

SUPERGRASS @ THE WILTERN 2022-05-13 (raw wav)

https://we.tl/t-OumDXes06H

Last week I pretty much threw a fit when I realized Supergrass and Circle Jerks was the same day! And hitting the "secret" show didn't quite do it with the partial set so I went back to the Wiltern to catch the full Supergrass experience last night. Not gonna have time to track this out before hit the road again so enjoy this untracked recording. Feel free to master/remaster and distribute.

If anybody has any uncirculated LA shows as I didn't get everything, and also I know the Troubadour 2000 was recorded and Spaceland 2003 alt source was recorded but don't have either.

Comments

  1. Wonderful, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Sorry to be a pain, but is there any chance this could be re-upladed. Funnily enough, I'm friends with Simone Turkington (the opening magic act) and I'd love to share this with her. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on a tracked version, should be up in the next few days

      Delete
    2. Hi. Sorry to bother again, but is there any progress on a re-upload please? Many thanks.

      Delete
    3. I did upload a tracked version after seeing this, the untracked version will have to be excavated if it still exists

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission