Beach Boys + Oak Ridge Boys @ The Arboretum 2016-06-26

 BEACH BOYS
ARCADIA, CA @ LA COUNTY ARBORETUM
2016-06-26

AT831 -> SP-SPSB-11 -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Do It Again
03. Surfin' Safari
04. It's OK
05. Catch A Wave
06. Little Honda
07. Summer In Paradise
08. Surf City
09. Surfin' U.S.A.
10. -intro-
11. Surfer Girl
12. Don't Worry Baby
13. Why Do Fools Fall In Love?
14. When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)
15. Darlin'
16. Little Deuce Coupe
17. 409
18. Shut Down
19. I Get Around
20. -intro-
21. Be True To Your School
22. God Only Knows
23. Sloop John B
24. Wouldn't It Be Nice
25. Then I Kissed Her
26. California Girls
27. Do You Wanna Dance?
28. Rock And Roll Music
29. All Summer Long
30. Help Me Rhonda
31. Kokomo
32. -intro-
33. Good Vibrations
34. Barbara Ann
35. Fun, Fun, Fun

https://we.tl/t-qPwjUD8saG

+

THE OAK RIDGE BOYS
ARCADIA, CA @ LA COUNTY ARBORETUM
2016-06-26

AT831 -> SP-SPSB-11 -> R-09HR -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Come On In
03. American Made
04. Y'all Come Back Saloon
05. Roll Tennessee River
06. No Matter How High
07. Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight
08. Love Song
09. Trying To Love Two Women
10. Sail Away
11. There Must Be Something About Me She Loves
12. American Beauty
13. Boom Boom
14. Touch A Hand, Make A Friend
15. -story-
16. Ramblin' Man
17. Elvira
18. Bobbi Sue

https://we.tl/t-hwpJa6FyS1

I know it's sacrilege to say so anywhere in LA but within a few weeks I saw what was left of the Beach Boys and what was left of Brian Wilson and I enjoyed this show a lot more. The Oak Ridge Boys were great. Never heard a single note before this show but I could tell just how much of a thrill it was for them to be stage, even still after decades of constant touring.

This was an outdoor show, 100+ degrees, no shade, killed my energy and any gigs for the rest of the week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List