David Lee Roth @ House Of Blues 1994-06-29 (FM)

DAVID LEE ROTH
HOLLYWOOD,CA:HOUSE OF BLUES
6/29/94

KLSX FM Broadcast -> Cassette -> Cassette -> CDRW700 -> EAC -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -interview-
02. -intro-
03. Big Train
04. Panama
05. Experience
06. She's My Machine
07. A Little Luck (cuts in)
08. Your Filthy Little Mouth
09. -band introductions-
10. Just A Gigolo
 (Sunburn - missing - commercials)
11. Beautiful Girls (phased tape)
12. Hey, You Never Know
13. Night Life
14. Just Like Paradise
15. Land's Edge
16. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
17. California Girls
18. -ICM intro-
19. Ice Cream Man
20. Jump


AFAIK my friend's boombox normal bias re-re-used tape is the only source to ever surface. And once rock royalty, his first LA show in 6 years in the then brand new 1000 capacity HOB was likely not sold out, but another friend found a ticket outside for $5. Not sure if I ever witnessed someone wash up so hard and fast in my own lifetime. I mean, really, everything I heard from here on out was so awful and his schtick was so outdated by this point it really tainted the VH reunion for me (which I still say wasn't really that good).

I remember in the years following this friends would say how much they would love a VH reunion and I would always just shake my head and ask why?

Enjoy!

https://we.tl/t-cFI8r71zv4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission