Gabe Hart & The 4th Wall + The Dignitary + Future Shoxxx @ Redwood Bar 2016-06-25

GABE HART & THE 4TH WALL
LOS ANGELES, CA @ REDWOOD BAR
2016-06-25

AT831 -> SP-SPSB-11 -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)


https://we.tl/t-UsaWro3js5

 

+

 

FUTURE SHOXXX
LOS ANGELES, CA @ REDWOOD BAR
2016-06-25

AT831 -> SP-SPSB-11 -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)
 

https://we.tl/t-SB7DY5QhaG

 

+

 

THE DIGNITARY
LOS ANGELES, CA @ REDWOOD BAR
2016-06-25

AT831 -> SP-SPSB-11 -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)

 

https://we.tl/t-gnJHrKvpLR

This may or may not have a Go-Betweens cover. Just have a vague recollection of him telling me they were going to do one. This also appears to be the night there was a free Snoop Dogg show downtown that I went after the (early) Edith Crash show and couldn't figure out how to get in. I probably would have still made it to this show afterwards but instead I got to capture openers Future Shoxxx and The Dignitary



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List