Rod Stewart + Cyndi Lauper @ Hollywood Bowl 2018-06-26

CYNDI LAUPER
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD BOWL
2018-06-26

AT831 -> BB -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. I Drove All Night
02. She Bop
03. All Through The Night
04. Hope
05. -intro-
06. The Goonies 'R' Good Enough
07. Money Changes Everything
08. Shine
09. -intro-
10. Time After Time
11. -intro-
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
13. True Colors

https://we.tl/t-clLvWULK85

+

ROD STEWART
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD BOWL
2018-06-26

AT831 -> BB -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Soul Finger (band only)
03. Infatuation
04. Having A Party
05. Some Guys Have All The Luck
06. Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
07. Rollin' And Tumblin' (with Cyndi Lauper)
08. You Wear It Well
09. Forever Young
10. Rhythm Of My Heart
11. Maggie May
12. Hole In My Heart
13. I'd Rather Go Blind
14. Downtown Train
15. The Killing Of Georgie
16. You're In My Heart (The Final Acclaim)
17. The First Cut Is The Deepest
18. I Don't Want To Talk About It
19. Have I Told You Lately
20. Proud Mary (band only)
21. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
22. Stay With Me
23. Sailing

https://we.tl/t-5UJjyzDpvy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List