Joan Jett & The Blackhearts @ Taste Of Alhambra 2007-07-28

JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS
ALHAMBRA,CA:ALHAMBRA JUBILEE
7/28/07

DSM6 -> PACLC -> M1
DA20 -> CDRW700 -> EAC -> Soundforge -> FLAC Frontend

01. -intro-
02. Bad Reputation
03. Cherry Bomb
04. Light Of Day
05. Do You Wanna Touch Me?
06. Change The World
07. Androgynous
08. Five
09. Love Is Pain
10. Naked
11. Love Is All Around
12. Riddles
13. Fetish
14. I Love Rock'N'Roll
15. Crimson And Clover
16. I Hate Myself For Loving You
17. AC/DC
18. Everyday People

The opening cover bands were really loud - loud enough for earplugs in the back of the bleachers. Grabbed a spot up close for Joan Jett, right by the PA on the far left. The switch was set to line in and I was anticipating crushing volume. But she played at about a third of the volume of the previous acts. Was barely showing any levels. Switched it to mic in and adjusted the knob. I think I smoothed it out enough during the editing process. About halfway through some 7 foot tall dude pushed his way through the crowd and stood right next to me so his mouth and hands were way too close to my right mic but I fixed it up as best I could. I still really enjoyed the show and had a good time. Hope you like it too.

 

https://we.tl/t-0qPkbXir80

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission