Aerosmith @ Dolby Live 2022-11-29

AEROSMITH
LAS VEGAS, NV @ DOLBY LIVE
2022-11-29

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Draw The Line
03. Walkin' The Dog
04. Rag Doll
05. Cryin'
06. Love In An Elevator
07. Chip Away The Stone
08. Steppin' Out
09. Stop Messin' Around
10. Hangman Jury
11. Seasons Of Wither
12. Come Together
13. Toys In The Attic
14. Livin' On The Edge
15. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
16. Sweet Emotion
17. Dude (Looks Like A Lady)
18. -encore-
19. Angel (intro)
20. Dream On
21. Walk This Way (with Whole Lotta Love)
22. -the end-

https://we.tl/t-qyPe9IuRyk

This was supposed to be just another random midweek show but little did we know it was to be the last show of Aerosmith's ill-fated residency as the December 2 show was canceled right before showtime and the rest of the run was eventually scrapped. So they only completed 12 of the 24 shows scheduled for 2022 and I hit 10 of them! Who knows what the future may hold. Don't hold your breath for me hitting the possible 2023 tour as hard, got too spoiled seeing them in a small venue.

Once again recorded from almost the last row but I was lucky to find a $50 ticket on Craigslist where the ticket holder just happened to be 50 feet away from me so the transaction went smoothly. But this would still count as a "good" seat in the much larger venues I was accustomed to seeing them in so I really enjoyed the balcony seats.

If you have anything not circulated, please pass my way, I can help with transfers and uploading. I would rather just put it up than wait to see if they ever play again and than hold it hostage for shows I know are out there.

A new show from Miami 1994 turned up on The Trader's Den!

Comments

  1. Kudos to you uploading here and on DIME the run of Aerosmith/Las Vegas residency shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for uploading all these aerosmith gigs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission