B.B. King + Mississippi Charles Bevel & Chic Street Man @ Golden Bear 1978-01-07

the openers were in the undated folder but I am pretty sure they belong with this show even if I can't find any confirmation in the newspaper archives so I am just updating with links to all sets.

 

B.B. KING
HUNTINGTON BEACH,CA:GOLDEN BEAR
1/7/78
EARLY SHOW

Cassette Master -> Untracked Aiff File -> Soundforge -> FLAC

blues instrumental #1
blues instrumental #2
Caldonia
Paying the Cost
Don't Want a Soul Around
Crying Wont Help You
Have Faith (instrumental)
Why I Sing The Blues
How Blue Can You Get?
I Like To Live The Love
The Thrill Is Gone w/Band Introductions
Mojo Working (end cut)

+

B.B. KING
HUNTINGTON BEACH,CA:GOLDEN BEAR
1/7/78
LATE SHOW

Cassette Master -> Untracked Aiff File -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)

+

MISSISSIPPI CHARLES BEVEL & CHIC STREET MAN
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA @ GOLDEN BEAR
1978-01-07 (probable date)

Cassette Master -> Untracked Aiff File -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)


https://pixeldrain.com/l/bezdHGqJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07