Chuck Prophet & The Mission Express + Mount Joy @ Federal Bar 2017-01-22

 

CHUCK PROPHET & THE MISSION EXPRESS
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA @ FEDERAL BAR
2017-01-22

AT831 -> BB -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. Bobby Fuller Died For Your Sins
02. Love Is The Only Answer
03. Coming Out In Code
04. In The Mausoleum (For Alan Vega)
05. The Left Hand And The Right Hand
06. Countrified Inner-City Technological Man
07. Wish Me Luck
08. Bad Year For Rock And Roll
09. Willie Mays Is Up At Bat
10. Temple Beautiful
11. You Did (Bomp Shooby Dooby Bomp)

https://we.tl/t-OM31O8kJxE

+

MOUNT JOY
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA @ FEDERAL BAR
2017-01-22

AT831 -> BB -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)

https://we.tl/t-aUkbTeYlSX

Free brunchtime show I forced myself out to via public transportation and it was viciously storming and I got drenched. He was scheduled to do a record store show later so I went home, changed, went to the record store, it was canceled. Got drenched again. Went home and changed again then went out to see The Hangmen. If you want that one offer me some Hangmen shows to trade.

And I totally forgot I saw Mt. Joy before they got popular, assuming it's the same band.

Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission