Thanks for sharing SO MANY recordings from your collection! Just letting you know the link for this Benny Green leads to the Gordon Lightfoot Universal '78 wetransfer download.
it's been awhile, write to ijwthstd AT yahoo DOT com if you can help **ETERNAL WANT LIST** (Nothing added since Dec 25 post, just bumping to the top for new users) In this total media universe with everything at my fingertips, individual shows have taken on a lot less importance, however I still want to get my eyes and ears on these. This was copied off a much older list where I deleted several found titles so it's not impossible I'd say I have plenty to trade but I stopped withholding stuff for those purposes years ago. I can always offer up the super secret Mystery Drive list of my friend's rare masters (1971 to 2017) and pull something from there. Really one of the only things I am hoarding is that list only to preserve my sanity. Remember your hoarded recordings are only worth something while there are still people alive who care. Therapy? @ Whisky A Go Go Nov 1992 (this was recorded) Therapy @ The Roxy 5/4/96 (saw this on a list of Westwood One shows,...
This probably won't be up very long, it will be considered obsolete as soon as another source pops up. I won't be going to any other shows. Today's playlist in a few hours https://pixeldrain.com/u/r7oXPsi1
Once upon a time I would have grabbed everything and figured it out later. Grabbing Testament and that's about it. https://www.guitars101.com/threads/you-didnt-get-this-from-me.843644/ Feel free to recommend something else but I can't even keep up with Bun E's Basement Bootlegs so not sure I even care about recent Cheap Trick. Edited to add I didn't realize there was too much to fit in 1 post so I got the Iggy vid too. Edited again to add: All gone but at least there's a big new music drop here tomorrow tho I am getting sick of writing info files and going to bed.
Thanks for sharing SO MANY recordings from your collection! Just letting you know the link for this Benny Green leads to the Gordon Lightfoot Universal '78 wetransfer download.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fix! I guess you do read the comments!! ;-)
ReplyDelete