Cheap Trick + Silver Jet @ Palo Alto, CA 1997-03-28 (SB)



Cheap Trick
March 28, 1997
The Edge-Palo Alto, CA

1. I Want You To Want Me
2. Come On, Come On
3. Hot Love
4. Carnival Game
5. Anytime
6. Clock Strikes Ten
7. You Let A Lotta People Down
8. Say Goodbye
9. Ghost Town
10. I Know What I Want
11. Wrong All Along
12. Heaven Tonight
13. High Roller
14. Southern Girls
15. Surrender
16. Shelter
17. Dream Police
18. Auf Wiedersehen
19. Goodnight

Total time 86 minutes

Also Included:

SilverJet (opener)
Tracks:
1-9

total time 32 minutes

Recording:
Soundboard->DAT

DAT->DAT transfer done on Tascam Dual Well DAT deck  

Transfer:
Tascam DA302->COAX->Sound Blaster Audigy->Sound Forge 8->Flac Front End level 8->you

Like the UFO SBD I posted recently, this is a Soundboard tape that I got along with several others from a pal that used to work at The Edge in the mid/late 90's.  This is a fresh transfer of the complete show and includes the opener to fill out the 2nd CD.  There has been nothing done to this tape except cutting up the file into individual tracks, no fades were really needed. Track and burn how you see fit.

The singer for SilverJet announced the names of some of the tracks. but I left them all unnamed for consistency.

I actually had tickets to this show but decided, in error, to catch up with a friend at a local eatery and skip the opening act.  Unknown to me at the time they had rescheduled the show for 1 hour earlier that night and I came in at the end of Cheap Trick's set.  Luckily I knew my pal would be getting me this tape.

No artwork included.  If some kind soul wishes to create and post some I am sure we would all be thankful.

Enjoy!

-Don

https://we.tl/t-9lHdieISre

(I just left the 2 sets together, just dealing with it as is is a lot less of a hassle than sitting thru their set)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission