Motorhead "Gonna Make Your Ears Bleed" Irvine, CA 1992-03-28 (last show with Phil Taylor) + Kaatshevuel, Holland 1986-04-01

 

MOTORHEAD "GONNA MAKE YOUR EARS BLEED" IRVINE, CA  3/28/92 + Kaatshevuel, HOLLAND  4/1/86

Motorhead - "Gonna Make Your Ears Bleed"
Liberated from Kiss The Stone silver CD

1. Dr. Rock
2. I'll Be Your Sister
3. No Voices In The Sky
4. Just 'Cos You Got The Power
5. Going To Brazil
6. The One To Sing The Blues
7. Killed By Death
8. Ace Of Spades
9. Deaf Forever
10. Bite The Bullet / Built For Speed
11. Mean Machine
12. Overkill
13. Nothing Up My Sleeve
14. Metropolis
15. Jailbait
16. Killed By Death

Tracks 1-8:  Irvine Meadows, California, USA, March 28 1992
Tracks 9-16: Kaatshevuel, Holland, April 1 1986

Silver KTS release>EAC>Trader's Little Helper>Dime>You

I haven't seen any Motorhead up in awhile, so I figured I'd throw this up for you all.  This is liberated from my copy of the silver Kiss The Stone release, catalog #218.  This was also the first Motorhead boot I ever acquired (bought, really), and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Artwork is included.  Sound quality varies at times but seems to be sourced from either a board or broadcast.  My copy of "The Illustrated Collector's Guide To Motorhead" doesn't exactly tell me this, but if you've ever owned a KTS release, chances are you know what to expect.

As always, please do not redistribute for profit or in lossy formats.  Support Motorhead--buy the official albums and merch and go see them on tour.  

Enjoy the 'head!


https://we.tl/t-ZqO2P9hT3W

Irvine is the last show with Philthy Animal Taylor. It's opening for Ozzy at the Randy Rhoads Tribute show. It was moved from Long Beach Arena March 26 which torpedoed my chances of making it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission