Fanny 50th Anniversary + KMFDM 2023-05-17


Found out about this the day before pre-empting the KMFDM show I was planning on attending.

FREE FOOD! NO PAY TO PLAY OPENERS! OVER by 9:30!

Quite possibly the best time I ever had at the Whisky and even it wasn't that much fun.

Not sure if there was a larger purpose of this event other than the documentary tie-in so I might pull it if I get bad vibes. Of course once it's out there not much I can do but feel free to omit my handle. If I really cared about credit I would put my name on a T shirt and hand out flyers.

And while I was here someone threw me a KMFDM ticket so I spent most of the set trying to find set times to figure out if it was worth it to rideshare right over when this ended. Unfortunately the best I could find out was 9:25 the night before in San Diego.

My friend dropped me off at the Belasco and I caught about half a set. Probably walked in just in time to miss A Drug Against War unless my head was spinning so fast I didn't notice.

Enjoy!

FANNY 50th ANNIVERSARY @ WHISKY A GO GO 2023-05-17  (raw wav) (with The Linda Lindas, Cherie Currie, Kathy Valentine) https://we.tl/t-6PkStWt4nf

KMFDM @ THE BELASCO 2023-05-17 (raw wav) https://we.tl/t-qOWXsXyV3E

Comments

  1. Wow ! hadn't heard about this one... Thank you for the Fanny (No bad vibes here, just grateful Thanks and best wishes !)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission