Just One Quick Note

 
I am planning on how much I want to put in my newest maybe soon or maybe not to be posted status update.

I did make a comment alluding to some life altering crisis in the Iggy post a few weeks back which is now at worst only a Defcon5 inconvenience. Might end up staying where I am with a significant rent increase or might end up without a real home at the level to which I am accustomed but will still be safe and secure wherever I end up. Donations not needed or wanted. But if circumstances disrupted several straight months of massive anniversary posts with lots of new transfers, I am not even reading the repost requests that are still coming in regularly.

But part of the point in putting so much stuff up as fast I can and just moving on is that we can no longer even pretend I am the only one who has it which is why I mostly ignored them without reading.

If there is a dead link for something you absolutely must have, then just please find someone else who has it.

Hopefully I can finish this mystery drive project next year since the goal of doing it all this year has been sidelined. Not seeking assistance at the present time. A second copy of the drive has been left with a trusted associate. Hearing everything as it passes through is my primary goal, you are the secondary beneficiaries. But that could change too with time.

Comments

  1. Whatever it is that is weighing on you, take your time. I don't think anyone here thinks they're anything more than secondary beneficiaries. Health and life go first. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Jerry.. Take ya time bri get well we all support you

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thankful for what you posted already. As the other people have commented, take care of your health and everything else comes second. You said you don't want donations, but if you change your mind, let us know, I'm sure a lot of people would be open to help. Best wishes from Romania!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am financially secure, somewhat, as long as I am in a "cheap" place but the big tissue is the availability of suitable housing in Los Angeles. Not just a roof over my head but walkable to good grocery stores and public transportation to concerts as well as a spot where I can pretty much play music all the time. Barring that, everything is going into storage and I am just going to bounce and go underground for awhile. But my basic survival and human comfort to levels most people in all human history have been unable to achieve is not at risk. Just this crazy ass lifestyle that lockdown taught me I can live without anyway.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission