ppcocaine - "Homie Hopper"

 In case you ever wonder what kind of stuff I listen to when I am not going to shows or tracking out looted tapes. I am so obsessed with this song right now.

But I believe this is the most significant artist of the 2020's, millions of views and streams, beloved by the masses and admired for her message of female empowerment, yet everybody knows the music industry and true connection with the fans revolves around the live show, so where are the tour dates? 

Please, I want to see you live before I get deported. To The Nevada state line.

 
Before the crises of 2021 and 2022 hit another one of my goals was to find the skankiest yet most talented female rapper and bankroll her career. Even if I ended up broke and cheated, I will know I had done some good for the world.

 


 


Comments

  1. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check her out!

    I'm sorry to hear about your situation, if there's anything any of us can do to help out, then don't hesitate to ask us.

    Will you finish uploading your Breeder's shows? I missed out on the megaposts and have been enjoying the ones you've shared recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad to have you back. Via con dias.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission