Faith No More @ Tromøy, Norway - Hovefestivalen 2009-06-25
Equipment:
Core sound binaurals -> Bass roll-off filter -> Sony MD MZ-RH1
Transfer:
Sonic Stage (WAV) -> Normalizing & splitting of the tracks in Sound Forge 8 ->
FLAC frontend (Level 8)
Tracklist:
01 - Reunited
02 - From Out Of Nowhere
03 - Land Of Sunshine
04 - Caffeine
05 - Evidence
06 - Surprise! You're Dead!
07 - Cuckoo For Caca
08 - Easy
09 - Ashes To Ashes
10 - Midlife Crisis
11 - Introduce Yourself
12 - The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies
13 - Be Aggressive
14 - Epic
15 - Just A Man
16 - Chariots Of Fire - Stripsearch
17 - Chinese Arithmetic (ad lib Fuck You by Lily Allen)
18 - This Guy's In Love With You
original notes
Here's my own recording of the Faith No More gig at the Hove festival in
southern Norway. It was a good performance, but I was also at Hurricane festival
few days before, and that show was much better (unfortunately I didn't record
it). I still believe that The Real thing is a better set opener than From Out Of
Nowhere. That said From Out Of Nowhere really rocked the hou... err... the sand
field.
As for the quality of the recording I shouldn't be the one to judge it. It's
listenable, but I really couldn't be bothered to stand perfectly still for the
whole duration of the concert. Not when these guys are playing anyway.
I hope you like it.
Do not redistribute in a lossy format
Comments
Post a Comment