Johnny Winter @ Paris, France 1970-06-29 (FM)

JOHNNY WINTER
Olympia
Paris, France
June 29th, 1970
(after the Bath Festival in UK)

SOURCE: sounds like the VG+ mono audio track of a TV program (I could hear this typical 50 hz buzz during a drop out).
I know the show was filmed because there is a live clip as quoted here:

http://yeech.altervista.org/winter/Timeline/winter_timeline_1970.html

My guess is that the french TV program 'Pop 2' broadcasted this clip only (and this track iS not uncluded in this post).
Perhaps I missed the full broadcast? Anyways it is not on sale on the INA official site. All memories of this period are welcome,
and If you own the full video, then you are my best friend :-)

*** Thanks to my old friend LETSGO who assisted me in identifiying this tape ***

LINEAGE :
-> TV or video production -> my 2nd gen traded mono TDK SAX Type II cassette.
-> Nakamichi Dragon (with NAAC auto-azimuth) Dolby  off for playback
-> Zoom H2 -> wav
-> Goldwave v.5.69  for edits, tracks, channel balance, maximize at 90%,
-> TLH 2.4.1 (build 160)-> FLAC level 8 align on sector boundaries, md5s

SETLIST
01.Prodigal Son
02.Rollin' & Tumblin
03.Black Cat Bone
04.Mean Town Blues -> Walking Blues -> Reprise

Total duration 0:24:40

Prepared and shared by finkployd49 (January 2015).

*** NOT FOR SALE ***


https://we.tl/t-ZpiAiRizOg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission