Ted Nugent @ Seattle, WA 1978-08-29 (SB)

TED NUGENT
SEATTLE, WA @ CENTER COLISEUM
1978-08-29

Soundboard Cassette (Unknown Gen)

01. Just What The Doctor Ordered
02. Yank Me Crank Me
03. Dog Eat Dog
04. Free For All
05. Snakeskin Cowboys
06. Cat Scratch Fever
07. Need You Bad
08. Name Your Poison
09. Wang Dang Sweet Poontang (cuts out)
10. Stormtroopin' (cuts in)
11. Stranglehold
(encore missing)

https://we.tl/t-BzaWrHn3Jx

 Once upon a time there in the 1990's there was a printed trade list that was also on the now defunct tapetrader.com briefly around 2003 with hundreds of Ted Nugent soundboard tapes. I mean every page looked like the back of a tour shirt. I got a few of interest (like LA shows, shows friends were at) because I like the actual music but not so much to make a career out of listening to it. Whatever happened to those I don't know but every once in awhile I see another pop up.


Cheap Trick and AC/DC opened. Had audience recordings of both Cheap Trick nights. Lost them in the great purge the last time I moved.


Comments

  1. I was at this show both nights. AC/DC (with Bon Scott!!!!) blew my mind! Nobody really knew who they were & the spuds thought they were punk rock. They got booed at first but Angus & the boys set them straight. Cheap Trick were great, too. Ted was like an afterthought. Thanks for the tape.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission