The Dils @ Portland, OR 1978-08-31 (SB)

The Dils  31 August 1978 RED's Portland

Soundboard recording CDR-Flac-You

Wreck of the Old 97
Mr. Big
It's Not Worth It
National Guard
Gimme a Break
Tell Her Your Love Her
Blow Up
New Kicks
Tell Me What I Want to Hear
Some Things Never Change
I Hate the Rich
Class War
What Goes On
It's Not Worth It


Originally i got this recordings here on DIMEADOZEN, ( maybe ten years ago) and burned a couple of cd's..
I remember i corrected some drop-outs of the stereo channles signal...
I lost all teh original noted of this torrent...sorry folks...
i managed to find a track list on the net

That's all...i simply ripped my old cdr...

bye!

LONGJAM

 

https://we.tl/t-nSVV2MEljm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission