Aerosmith @ Adelaide, Australia 1990-09-29 (FM)

Aerosmith - Pump Down Under
Memorial Drive, Adelaide
29th September 1990

Triple M FM Radio broadcast

01 Rag Doll
02 Monkey on my Back
03 Permanent Vacation
04 Janie Got a Gun
05 Draw the Line
06 Love in an Elevator
07 I'm Ready
08 Dude Looks Like a Lady
09 Peter Gunn Theme
10 Walk This Way

I'm surprised this hasn't surfaced before. Aerosmith's only tour of Oz.
I saw them in Sydney and they were great. Sadly they didn't play anything
from Rocks (my fave Aerosmith period), but they were still great.
This is not the complete show, but it's all that was broadcast. I recorded it on
a TDK C90 (sorry, it was the only tape I had on hand with only seconds
to go before the broadcast began), but it still sounds good. I transfered
it to CDR about five years ago, editing out ad's and inane rock DJ babble,
but with no adjustments to the music. This is a rip of that CDR, so lineage would be...
FM > TDK C90 > WAV > CDR > WAV (EAC) > FLAC (TLH aligned on sector bounaries).   
I'm 99% certain that this is from the Adelaide show, as Tyler mumbles something
about Adelaide when introducing Brad Whitford.

https://we.tl/t-yg8UbWqutr

 

 

guess I still gotta transfer the audience recording

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for this! Looking forward to the audience recording as well :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission