Belly @ Eugene, OR 1995-10-31

Belly
Eugene, OR
EMU Ballroom
October 31,1995

Equip : SOny WMD7/Sonic Studios DSM6 at 32khz
Transfer : DAT MASTER > Line out of M1 DAT > Line in Edirol R09 HR at 44.1/16
Transferred 8-20-16

1.  Intro
2.  Now They'll Sleep
3.  Angel
4.  Puberty
5.  Red
6.  Untitled and Unsung
7.  Seal My Fate
8.  Feed the Tree
9.  Judas My Heart
10. Spaceman
11. King
12. Super Connected
13. Slow Dog
14. Gepetto
15. Lillith

Note : This was a co-headlining show w/Catherine Wheel. They were second act, Got there late, did not get Catherine Wheel

PS - After years of having a ton of DATs locked in a basement, I have pulled many of my old masters out to see if there was a last chance to transfer them. While I have an M1, I do not have the spidf cord
anymore nor a digital soundcard in my mac universe, thats why I went line out into mine in of my R09 HR. Remember the glass is half full, not half empty. I may have released this previously 10+ years ago, and
there could be some DAT transfers of this floating around the trader universe

https://we.tl/t-uKDkc3kiFB

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission