New Order + Pet Shop Boys @ Hollywood Bowl 2022-10-08
https://pixeldrain.com/l/HXBnQ9GB
NEW ORDER
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD BOWL
2022-10-08
SP-CMC-4U -> BB -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. -intro-
02. Regret
03. Age Of Consent
04. Ceremony
05. Academic
06. Your Silent Face
07. Guilt Is A Useless Emotion
08. Bizarre Love Triangle
09. Plastic
10. True Faith
11. Blue Monday
12. Temptation
13. Decades
14. California Dreamin'
15. Love Will Tear Us Apart
+
PET SHOP BOYS
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD BOWL
2022-10-08
SP-CMC-4U -> BB -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. -intro-
02. Suburbia
03. Can You Forgive Her?
04. Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)
05. Where The Streets Have No Name (I Can't Take My Eyes Off You)
06. Rent
07. I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore
08. So Hard
09. Left To My Own Devices
10. Domino Dancing
11. Love Comes Quickly
12. Losing My Mind
13. You Were Always On My Mind
14. Dreamland
15. Heart
16. It's Alright
17. Vocal
18. It's A Sin
19. West End Girls
20. Being Boring
There are likely better versions out there. I was on the way home from Las Vegas when a friend posted tickets for sale so I grabbed them because this was one the dearly neglected wanted to see. Prices were crazy, of course if you waited until day of then it was name your price.
Fingers crossed that you will re-post these shows on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteWent to this show and have been waiting for you to re-up this one. Thanks!
ReplyDelete