Cheap Trick @ San Diego, CA 1987-12-28

Cheap Trick
Bacchanal
San Diego, Ca.
12-28-87

Master Audience Recording by Brian Emery

Set List:

Just Got Back
California Man
Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
Standing on the Edge
Ain't That a Shame
Loser
Hot Love
If You Want My Love
I Know What I Want
Dream Police
Oh! Caroline
He's a Whore
I Want You to Want Me
She's Tight
Surrender
Auf Wiedersen


Lineage: SONY PC-62>WM-D3 (ANALOG)>TC-WE475>RCD-W500C W/SBM


Band:

Robin Zander - Vocals, Guitar
Rick Nielsen - Lead Guitar
Tom Petersson - Bass Guitar
Bun E. Carlos - Drums



This recording has been circulating since '87 however this version is a new master cassette
transfer from my original analog master tape (May. 2010).


My first Cheap Trick recording after seeing them many times prior to this show. This was only
the second date after the return of Tom Petersson. Very crowded show and it kind of got out of
hand towards the end of the show, seeing the setlist on the soundboard after the show they were
supposed to finish off with Gonna Raise Hell but cut it short due to the rowdy crowd. Pretty good
recording for a crowded club show.


This is upload #60 from my "Master tape Collection". I'm going to start uploading shows from
my 600+ masters which includes uncirculated recordings from 2003 thru the present. I've taped just
about every show i've gone too since 1986 so you can imagine i have a lot of masters to share. Most
of my recordings from 1986-2002 have been circulating as i used to do a lot of trading back in the day.
All uploads however will be new master tape transfers directly from the master tape to CD.

Enjoy!
Brian.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ftZuxb1Vp5KHBBdOuujewFP90sLuu383?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission