Leslie Stevens @ Genghis Cohen 2023-07-29


All I have to offer this week is a whopping one transfer. Been enjoying just listening to stuff, going to the park now that it's nice and warm out and we went to Disneyland yesterday. Almost had a shot at Springsteen in Vegas but not sure if I could pull it off after 16 hours of my 8 year old brain beating my 50 year old body yesterday so I decided to let it go. Hopefully I can find a similar bargain for the Forum.



LESLIE STEVENS
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ GENGHIS COHEN CANTINA
2023-07-29 (solo acoustic set)

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. Big Time, Sucka
02. Sinner
03. My Tears Are Wasted On You
04. You Belong To Me
05. -intro-
06. Wahine F
07. -intro-
08. Hummingbird
09. -intro-
10. It's OK To Trip
11. -intro-
12. Blue Roses

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xlnNh5DVkbz1ebCvY0k7cOxcuoOCimaN?usp=sharing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Want List

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07

DVD Repost Dump (updated 2026-10-05)