Blood Red Shoes @ Dortmund, Germany 2014-04-11

Blood Red Shoes
Dortmund, Germany
Freizeitzentrum West
11. April 2014

minimax master-series #368

Master - Audience recording
Ticket-costs: 23,65 Euros!!
location: the Freizeitzentrum West, also known as the FZW, is a double-concert-hall just beside the famous
Dortmunder „U“ with its nice video-installation on the top, near the main-station.
Parking-costs: sorry, no parking costs
catering: ./.
Taping-location: front row, pole position
Sound-quality: excellent-, a bit strange sounding, due my postion, but I wanted to see quiet good!
 
Equipment: Zoom H4N - Sound professional microphones SP-CMC-8 -
SP-SPSB-8 Sound Professionals

concert-info: puh, I was so much kaputt that evening that I did not enjoy it that much as I wanted so I was very happy to stand in the front row  leaning on the barrier so I did not fall on the ground – so tired. That's what can happen buying a ticket in the pre-selling. Someone woke me up when it was over telling me it was over and I noticed: oh, it's over, can someone please stop my Zoom in recording – and who the f*+#!? has started that machine at all???
Anyway, next time they have to play at my home, on a saturday, early in the afternoon, after a good portion of sleep, three cappuccinos and so on....

Including Cover-and-Label-Artwork!

Line-up:

Laura-Mary Carter – voc, guit
Steven Ansell – voc,dr, tamb
 
Setlist:

01. -intro-
02. Welcome Home
03. Cold
04. Don't Ask
05. Is It Happening Again
06. An Animal
07. Black Distractions
08. This Is Not For You
09. Lost Kids
10. The Perfect Kids
11. You Bring Me Down
12. Everything All At Once
13. Speech Coma
14. Light It Up
15. Heartsink
16. -intro-
17. I Wish I Was Someone Better
18. Colours Fade
19. Cigarettes In The Dark
20. Je me perds

Support this group
Buy their records and merch
Go to their concerts!!!!
Do not sell. For trading only. ..and -of course- for fun!




https://mega.nz/folder/RKVX2AhJ#ZDlw_MxxR4VMX0CYjfq79w








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07