Hanoi Rocks @ Helsinki, Finland 2009-04-11
Hanoi Rocks - live at Tavastia, Helsinki (FIN) - April 11, 2009 (midnight show)
Recorded with Olympus LS-10 (96000 Hz, 16 bit), MM-MCSM-4 microphones, SoundForge 9 FLAC
01 Intro - Obscured
02 Hypermobile
03 Street Poetry
04 Back to Mystery City
05 Love's An Injection
06 Watcha Want
07 Problem Child
08 Mental Beat
09 Power of Persuation
10 A Day Late, A Dollar Short
11 I Can't Get It
12 Worldshaker
13 Until I Get You
14 Beer and Cigarettes
15 The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
16 Cheyenne
17 Don't Never Leave Me
18 Malibu Beach Nightmare
19 Tragedy
20 Traveling Band (with Nasty Suicide)
21 Taxi Driver (with Nasty Suicide)
22 Lost in the City (with Nasty Suicide)
Encore
23 Million Miles Away
24 Up Around the Bend (with Nasty Suicide)
I accidentally left recording level to fairly low so I increased volume in SoundForge. I also increased lower end with EQ as my microphones tend to have weaker representation of lower frequencies.
Enjoy!
https://mega.nz/folder/kPslwSoS#QWraAwuzhPIzNFLgK6oqKQ
next night was farewell show, filmed for Buried Alive DVD - help me find it at a reasonable price
Comments
Post a Comment