Herbie Hancock @ Las Vegas, NV 2024-04-12

It's been a busy week with some activity that may be talked about later even if no recordings to be shared, so I only have 1 new transfer today. Just something I felt like listening to today before I take off. It's traditionally my lifetime favorite activity so maybe I will eventually get into the swing of things though I have every intention of fully enjoying my summer as who knows how many I have left here.

In the meantime, Vegas is back with all new rig! He is sending more stuff but it might be a few weeks before I can get to them.



HERBIE HANCOCK
LAS VEGAS, NV @ THE PEARL
2024-04-12

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(Raw Wav via anonymous source)

01. -intro-
02. Overture
03. -intro-
04. Footprints
05. -intro-
06. Actual Proof
07. -intro-
08. Come Running To Me
09. Secret Sauce
10. Chameleon
11. -Birthday Cake-


Herbie Hancock - keyboards
James Genus - bass
Devin Daniels - saxophone
Trevor Lawrece Jr - drums
Chris Potter - saxophone

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xf4MA3PU9wUB3RlWHPSKdrEfn2NyuTmE?usp=drive_link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission