The Replacements @ Coachella 2014-04-18 (with Billie Joe Armstrong)

The Replacements
April 18, 2014
Empire Polo Fields — Coachella Festival
Indio, CA

Source: Schoeps CCM4s > Tinybox > Sony PCM-M10 16/44
Mastering (BLG): Adobe Audition > Izotope Ozone 5 > WavePad > xACT > FLAC

I Will Dare
Nowhere Is My Home
Another Girl, Another Planet
I'm in Trouble
Kiss Me on the Bus
Achin' to Be
Color Me Impressed
Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out
I'll Be You
Bastards of Young
I Don't Know
Psychopharmacology
Left of the Dial
Alex Chilton
Can't Hardly Wait
I.O.U.

Total Time: 58:43

Notes: Billy Joe Armstrong played on the majority of the set.  The taper’s memory card went bad on this day causing between 50 and 100 digital pops.  I went through and “auto healed” every instance and it got rid of almost all of it without harming the music.  With that said, you can still hear some faint remnants if you are on headphones, but this is an excellent recording and I thought it well worth sharing.


https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uLaimm02ALc4iTSC8nhC_ZayF4uYxPb6?usp=drive_link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission