Cheech & Chong @ Gibson Amphitheatre 2008-12-06 (raw wavs) **fixed link**



The first Cheech & Chong comeback shows. Likely recorded from the very rear (and in fact he snuck in for the late show) I could never get past the dynamic range issues where the laughter and clapping overpowers everything. There has gotta be a way to fix this with a lot of compression etc but I will leave that to someone else.

early show: https://drive.google.com/file/d/112DGPqkQyEedvj8QMdQDv7D6BDWRfug9/view?usp=drive_link

late show: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_6B-D3tlhUJvmTckBP8kKWgJ2IyEr05Q/view?usp=drive_link

Comments

  1. Dude I have just got into a band called The Interruptors. I see you may have two or three of them, I am in the UK and would really love to get hold of them. What can we do????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you check the late show file. I'm having trouble playing it (unknown format not recognized as WAV) or converting it to FLAC. I tried a few downloads so I'm think the issue might be within the file. Thanks in advance it you can fix it and reissue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Resources And Links