back on Friday

Lots of crashing ticket prices but unfortunately I didn't feel like spending 6 hours on the bus to Inglewood and back so I have been taking it easy this week. And finishing transfers. Same old drill, I will write up the info files Friday morning and post, possibly deleting stuff to make room so if you have been dawdling on anything, grab it now because once it's gone, that's it.


None of the stuff I was threatening to do in lieu of staying home and working on tapes ever materialized. Too hot, too complacent, THC burnout, etc.

 + + +

And again. Since I spent $229.60 on a concert ticket last night I will probably skip Herbie tonight and a bunch of other stuff I had on the calendar but it was so worth it. More time to work on transfers and get stuff up and out though. 

Same old thing, if I have any new transfers, I will write up the info and post on Friday.

A lot of the stuff I listen to like one or 2 songs at a time, throw down the markers, get bored and move on to something else. I am already craving another trip. My dearly neglected is turning the tables and going on a family vacation at the end of the month without me so maybe I will forsake whatever shows are here and go somewhere. Who is near an airport and has weed?

Might see if I can scare up some more Aerosmith requests but running out of space in that folder.

Comments

  1. Seeing the world is always better than sitting in front of the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would still love to hear the samantha fish opener from the final stones show... raw wave, flac ...whatever keep rocking my friend. 3 shows next week The last Dinner Party, The Well and Year of the Cobra,then Alice Cooper....if you're at any would love to say hi and buy ya a drink...wolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice is on the calendar but highly unlikely. I thought a Schoepps source of Samantha Fish was forthcoming but maybe not


      8/16/24 MC Chris @ Permanent Records Roadhouse
      8/16/24 Alice Cooper @ Pacific Amphitheatre
      8/16/24 The Sonics @ Echoplex
      8/16/24 Mike Watt & Missingmen / Alley Cats / Javier Escovedo & City Lights @ Slipper Clutch
      8/16/24 Blood On The Saddle @ Redwood

      Delete
    2. tough choices...haven't seen alice since 77 at anaheim stadium, finally getting around to catching him again...his band right now is fierce!!

      Delete
  3. wow, the alley cats! i saw them open for king crimson in 82. strong set.
    mikeL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Aerosmith deserve more than one folder :) Just kidding, hoping you're gonna post more from them. Enjoy your vacation and hopefully get ahold of some grass :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. $229.60? i have not spent that much total for all shows in the past 5 years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21