Rolling Stones @ Thunder Ridge Nature Arena 2024-07-21 (Raw Wav)

 Rolling Stones @ Thunder Ridge Nature Arena 2024-07-21 (Raw Wav)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NEBODVpMUneEJdqcGT6UfJvysaerMAFF/view?usp=drive_link

In 48/24

This show initially appeared the most expensive and most difficult but circumstances started trending in the other direction a few weeks before the show and it all fell together.

Had Sec 9 far side, but centered off to the front row of some center section, went to general area of seat Sec 8/9 for Keith set, drifted back during SFTD then to the front just behind pit for Satisfaction. I was a bit loose since word on the street it was being "properly archived"

May or may not be noticeable but might wanna smooth out levels a bit. Wish I got just a bit more before lights went out but some employees sat next to me and I was asking for their wristband and chatting a bit.

Love the place, love Branson. Would like to come back but the chances of finding a band that could pull in another designated driver are pretty slim.

Rolling Stones were about as good as I had ever seen them and cranked it up a notch even over the 2nd LA show.

I got the fireworks show which ran a bit longer than expected.

Anyway, do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. I am already thinking forward. Will deal with Samantha Fish later.


Comments

  1. hi :) can you re-up some concert links or no ?
    I'd love to listen to the A Tribe Called Quest lives you posted a while back...
    thanks a lot ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thousands of miles from my collection but this has been addressed over and over again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Stones recording. I think it may be among the best of the lot gathered during this tour. Counting the days 'til you return with more observations and anecdotes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting. I traveled from ATL to see and record the show. As a beginning taper I look forward to comparing my results to those of one of the legends to gauge my progress. Thanks again. Sounds like you attended Stones N2 in LA. Will you likewise be sharing that show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, but there were just multiple upon multiple sources of all LA shows

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I hope you will post LA. I met up with Daspy at Thunder Ridge. Don't know if you him but he has lots of taping experience and I was able to pick his brain for a bit and pick up some tips I am working to incorporate into my recordings. Glad I found your blog, thanks for all you do.

      Delete
    3. Is he as much of a total clown in person as he is online?

      Delete
    4. Not sure, I only spent a few minutes with him and he was gracious enough to show his equipment and how he rigs up for a stealth recording. He was willing to send me links to his equipment, answer my questions, and share some of his recordings so he was cool to me. I am just starting out in taping so I am thankful for all the help I can get. I see you posted another Stones recording. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the upload!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stones in branson? they should build a theater and play a show every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a lot of reasons I could not go to this show (some of which are financial) so I am very happy to see this. Sound quality is quite good, I may adjust it a little here and there but I am glad to find this and you did a great job on it! Can I ask what hardware was used? Fancy mics on an iPhone or some other recording gear? Or just the smart phone by itself?

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking forward to the samantha...we did the slash thing at the greek and she got less than half an hour...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

back on Friday