Aerosmith @ Las Vegas, NV 2022 (10 shows)

 LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME

 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_4Q_pBy8GqYd2L2lVp1jRrvoCuXLDF9L?usp=drive_link

 

Who has the "new" Washington, DC 1976? How about lossless Argentina 11/19/94?


https://youtu.be/85wTx_nOqg0?si=FFi0-HXog2JKP9Ii

Can the band please start putting out archive releases now?

 

 During lockdown when Aerosmith kicked out a few archive videos in a row I promised myself if they ever restarted their residency I would move to Vegas and go to all of them. Easy to do considering a huge chunk were canceled. In the end though quite daunting, I pulled most of them off except Sep 23/26 when I interrupted one vacation in lieu of another - going to Finland for the Hanoi Rocks reunion.

Also with the exception of Sep 17 I was ticketless every single one but did pretty good, usually getting in for $40-100. Though most look the same on paper Sep 17 is one of the best Aerosmith shows I have ever seen.

Dolby Live is now my favorite large venue.

Sep 14, Sep 17, Sep 20, Sep 29, Oct 2, Oct 5, Nov 19, Nov 23, Nov 26, Nov 29

Audience Recordings of varying quality in FLAC format.

Comments

  1. Speaking of archives, I notice more shows popping up on archive.org lately if that could be a storage option for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sept 17 IS a great show, cranking it now and sound is real good. I presume this Aerosmith mega-post is in tribute to 76 year old Tyler's shredded larynx. Oh well, they were the 1st live show I ever attended, May '76 MSG in NYC and still one of my favorite bands. Thanks for ALL your Aerosmith posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Archive.org is great. I use it for my blog. Some people post shows with only 30 second samples on them. I don't know why they tease like that. It gives some bootleggers power to control a show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have the September 9, 2023 show from New York, could you please post it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I have is what I grabbed off YouTube

      Delete
    2. Do you have more aerosmith 2000-2004 concert audio source ?

      Delete
    3. LOTS, a lot were previously posted

      Delete
    4. Many links are broken~

      Delete
  5. When has the 1976 Washington DC show popped up? What's the name of the bootleg? What is it's quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it hasn't popped up, I have seen it referenced in a book

      Delete
    2. That means that it will not probably pop up. I know that Joe announced that they are going to release the Silverdome show on blu-ray and probably as digital audio on Spotify. They also have the Boston Square Garden show from September or October 1976 (Write Me from that show is on Pandora's Box)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

back on Friday