Jessie J @ Teragram Ballroom 2024-05-06

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


JESSIE J
LOS ANGELES, CA @ TERAGRAM BALLROOM
2024-05-06

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. I Don't Care
02. Big White Room
03. Being Complicated
04. -intro-
05. Do It Like A Dude
06. -intro-
07. Price Tag
08. -intro-
09. Nobody's Perfect
10. -intro-
11. Domino
12. -intro-
13. Who You Are
14. -intro-
15. Thunder
16. -intro-
17. I Miss Her
18. Bang Bang
19. Happy Birthday To You
20. Bang Bang (cont'd)
21. Burning Up
22. Masterpiece
23. -intro-
24. Flashlight
25. Not My Ex
 (fade out)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P769eLetG7JgUSWU3wIpRoqlpNj-c2q9?usp=drive_link


This is an acoustic storytellers style set with one guitarist and maybe a bit of piano.

It was seriously one of the worst shows I have ever seen and one of the few times I have ever walked out on a headliner I paid to see (even if it was around $12 on Tickpick). I was taking the late night Greyhound to AZ with no idea how much longer to do and all I was thinking about was how I really wanted to get something to eat before getting on the bus ...

If she had some sort of structure or outline to the show instead of just random babbling between the songs it might have been a little more tolerable. I tried to separate the babbling from the music but sometimes she went on incessantly about pretty much nothing within the songs too.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

back on Friday